- Any orders placed through the site are processed, subject to there being stock available.
- All dimensions are approximate.
- We have made every effort to ensure that all colours are accurately reproduced on our website. However, please bear in mind that your own system may cause variations in colour reproduction.
- All prices and offers shown are correct at time of ordering. However, you may find a different price should you look on our site at a different time.
- We reserve the right to adjust the rate of VAT within each price quoted if the rate varies from 20%
- All orders must be paid for in £ sterling.
- Accordion Bay accepts the following credit and debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Delta, Solo and Switch, subject to verification.
- When you order by credit card your account is not debited until we have dispatched the goods. The name and address on your credit card statement should be the same as the name and address where goods will be delivered.
- We endeavor to deliver goods in just a few working days but please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
- Regrettably, we reserve the right to decline orders to the Channel Isles, Eire or any address outside the UK. Under some circumstances however it may be possible and we advise contacting us direct to discuss.
- The material on this Web Site is the copyright of Accordion Bay and may not be reproduced in any form other than to print, or download for personal use, or as indicated elsewhere within this site.
- Accordion Bay endeavors to ensure that the information contained on this Web Site is complete or free from error, and expressly disclaims and does not assume any liability to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by errors or omissions in the data or software.
- Please note that acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and Accordion Bay will take place on dispatch of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
- We regret that we are currently unable to participate in the UK VAT Retail Export Scheme.
Refunds and Returned Goods
We want you to be delighted with your purchases from us. If your goods do not arrive in perfect condition, simply follow the instructions below. To help us sort out any problems as quickly as possible please use the following steps: -
- Inform us of your complaint by e-mail or telephone as soon as possible, or at least within 7 days of receiving your order
- At our request, you agree to return the goods in question to reach us preferably within 14 days of the date you originally received them. For your own protection when returning items, please use recorded delivery - retaining your Post Office Recorded Delivery slip and receipt - since we cannot process claims until the goods are back in our possession.
- You should pre-pay the cost of return postage and packing including recorded delivery. We will refund this cost to you providing we are satisfied that the goods were of unsatisfactory quality when dispatched or were damaged in transit
Refunds will only be paid by means of original payment. We cannot refund onto another card issuer´s credit or debit card. Refunds will only be given on receipt of returned goods.
Cancellations and Returns
Mail order, telephone and internet sales to individuals (not businesses) are covered by the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (UK Law Directive 97/7/EC), which protect you by providing a 7 working day ´cooling off´ period after the day after the product has been delivered.
You are advised to retain the packaging. You will find it difficult to return the item without appropriate packaging.
The goods must not have been altered, installed or used in any way.
The goods must be unmarked and free from blemishes of any kind, and you must return them in a saleable condition.
Our Returns Policy
We at Accordionbay want satisfied customers. If, for any reason, you are not happy with your purchase we will refund your full purchase price if notified within a seven working day period. (not including delivery charges unless covered by distance selling legislation).
Notification should be in a durable medium ie: Fax, Email or letter. We are happy to be contacted by telephone to discuss. Tel: 01651 851503 M: 07938 550394. Return costs will be covered by the customer except in the case of faulty good.
The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel back using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods as we cannot be held responsible for items damaged or lost in the post.
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one within 7 working days of receipt. This includes any delivery charge.
Your refund will be processed when the product is received by us in its original packaging and in a re-saleable condition. (where applicable).
Where a product has been specially ordered for you, unless faulty, we´re unable to refund but may offer an exchange. We´re unable to accept cancellations for these orders, unless within 48 hours of the order being placed. We´ll make this clear when you place your order.
*None of the above conditions affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty, or not as described.